Are you a skater who enjoys teaching others how to skate or maybe just enjoy skateboarding and would like to teach others…well you’re exactly who we’re looking for:
Minimum Requirements –
- Must have at least 1 year experience skateboarding
- Must be at least 18 years old at the beginning of the current calendar year
- Must have a lot of patience as you will be teaching beginners how to skateboard
Optional Requirements – (Important but not necessary)
- Extensive knowledge of Johannesburg’s inner city (Marshalltowm, Newtown, Maboneng , CBD and surrounds)
- Knowledge of skateboarding culture in South Africa and around the world i.e. history, current developments, skate spots, relationship between skateboarding and public/private spaces etc.
- Have lived or currently living in the inner city for at least 5 years
- Enjoy meeting and communicating with people from different backgrounds
- Experience teaching others a new skill
- This position is paid on a “per tour” basis depending on the group size on the tour
Send your CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use “Job Application – Name” in the subject line.
Male, Female and Non-binary individuals are encouraged to apply.